How does my business qualify for Microsoft FastTrack for EMS?
FastTrack resources and services for EMS are available with the purchase of 150 or more seats of EMS or 150 or more seats of eligible SKUs for Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security, or Advanced Threat Analytics.
Are FastTrack Center services for EMS available retroactively?
FastTrack services are available only to new customers who purchased 150 or more seats of eligible EMS SKUs on or after July 1, 2015.
Are there any updates to the EMS Adoption Offer?
The FY16 EMS Adoption Offer remains available to qualified partners for up to 12 months from the customer's first purchase date of EMS/ECS. The first purchase date must have occurred between September 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016 with all established terms and conditions for the offer applying. There will not be an offer for new customers who purchase after June 30, 2016.
- Partners that redeem the adoption offer are required to hold a current silver or gold level Cloud Productivity competency, an Enterprise Mobility Management competency, or a Devices and Deployment competency
- Eligible SKUs include: Enterprise Cloud Suite SKUs and Enterprise Mobility + Security SKUs (Commercial, Government, paid Academic, Non-Profit)
- The 150 minimum seat purchase requirement can be in any combination of the eligible SKUs within the offer period
- The eligible workloads to drive the Active Seat Usage requirement include Enterprise Mobility + Security for Intune and Azure Active Directory Premium
- All requests for offer funding must be submitted by March 31, 2017. Offer funding requests will not be accepted after the deadline
- View the FY16 EMS Adoption Offer Terms and Conditions and FAQ to learn more
What compliance certifications does the FastTrack service meet?
All onboarding and migration scenarios for FastTrack for EMS, except for those scenarios where FastTrack services are provided using third-party software or software that is not hosted by Microsoft, are ISO 27001 compliant.
FastTrack services are also covered in the Microsoft HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA). Refer to the BAA for details on how the FastTrack scenarios are covered. The Microsoft HIPAA BAA can be found here.